Thursday, September 22, 2005

More on Dr. Zartash

I forgot to mention that he still remembered that I had sent him an email in 2003. That was the only time I emailed him, and he still remembered it. He mentioned that several of his students while working with him on research projects were offered full funded admission to leading US universities. They're doing some good work down here, for sure. International recognition, which enforces my belief that it is your work that speaks for itself, the institution is of secondary significance.

3 comments:

FM said...

Great. Ready for assignments sir :).

with regards
FM

Muhammad Saqib Ilyas said...

I've already had two homeworks for one course, and one for another, two quizzes for one course and one for two others each. Plus the proposal for the software engineering project is due on coming Monday. More on that later.

Whiz Kid said...

Nice post. If you want your work to speak for yourself and I mean 'literally' speak... you'd definitely need help from Adnan bhai ;)