Friday, September 23, 2005

Suha Arafat is interested in me

I just got an email from Suha Arafat the widow of Yasir Arafat. A flithy rich widow. Here's what she had to say with detailed headers for information. Oh my God, she asked me to keep it secret. Now they'll surely kill her, and then come after me.

X-Originating-IP: [140.98.193.23]
Return-Path:
Received: from coolre41174.com ([192.116.81.20]) by hormel4.ieee.org (8.12.11/8.12.11) with SMTP id j8MNZR3s023954 for ; Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:35:38 -0400
From: "MRS. SUHA D. ARAFAT"
Reply-to: suharafat@uymail.com
To: msaqib@ieee.org
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:35:52 -0700
Subject: CALL FOR AN ASSISTANCE
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-UCE-Filter-Settings: maverick007 redirected to 90_OPT_OUT
X-Spam-Score: undef - spam-scanning disabled
Content-Length: 1348

From: Mrs.Suha D Arafat
Paris France
Reply Email:suharafat@uymail.com

Dear Sir,

I am Mrs. SUHA ARAFAT, the wife of YASSER ARAFAT, the Palestinian leader who died recently in Paris. Since his death and even prior to the announcement, I have been thrown into a state of antagonism, confusion, humiliation,frustration and hopelessness by the present leadership of the Palestinian Liberation Organization and the new Prime Minister headed by MAHMOUD ABBAS. I have even been subjected to physical and psychological torture.

As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with everybody in the country at the moment. You must have heard over the media reports and the Internet on the discovery of some fund in my husband secret bank account andcompanies and the allegations of some huge sums of money deposited by my husband in my name of which I have refuses to disclose or give up to the corrupt Palestine Government.And they are not relenting on their effort to make me poor for life. As you know, the Moslem community has no regards for woman,more importantly when the woman is from a christian background,hence my desire for a foreign assistance.I and my late husband deposited the sum of 6.5 million dollars with a Financial firm in Europe whose name is withheld for now until we open communication.I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your bank account for safe keeping and any Investment opportunity.This arrangement will be known to you and I alone and all our correspondence should be strictly on email alone because our government has tapped all my lines and are monitoring all my moves.

In view of the above if you are willing to assist for our mutual benefits i promise to give you 30% of the $6.5m that will be kept in your position for a while and invested in your name for my trust pending when my Daughter ZAHWA,will come off age and take full responsibility of her Family inheritance.
Please note that this is a golden opportunity that comes once in life time and more so,if you are honest. I am going to entrust more funds in your care as this is one of the legacy we keep for our children. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security and international media as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith

Yours sincerely

Mrs.Suha D.Arafat
Reply Email: suharafat@uymail.com

7 comments:

Whiz Kid said...

Quite an opportunity you've got there. Are you going to accept it in good faith? ;)

Unknown said...

how old is her daugher? :P

M Shoaib Sheikh said...

Opportunity knocks at the door once.....

FM said...

wow what an offer...:P

So accepting it ?

with regards
fM

Muhammad Saqib Ilyas said...

Well, about good faith, I've already let her down by breaking the news on the Internet. Hopefully, by now, security people would have knocked down her door already in a raid.

Sarfaraz Ahmed Soomro said...

"I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith ";
proposal haha, she is proposing you. Atleast this is a new story :), moreover this will get to every one by spam. Guess whats next; maybe Osama Bin Ladin would like to dump his 2 billion $s in your account :D

Sarfaraz Ahmed Soomro said...

btw when i started reading the discription you have given before email; i thought it was for real :$