Saturday, September 17, 2005

NED

Towards NED, I've always felt I have a debt. Having been through my four years of study, with no real processes, no real direction, I feel that there are voids that I realized and those that I didnt and havent. The voids that I realized, some of them I could fill, some I cant because they are beyond my control. So, I've worked to fill whatever I can, doing my part, regardless of the results, particularly not interested in recognition, especially not from the administration.
That does not mean to say that I didnt get any, I got more than I deserved. Being away from NED, for the second time, one might get the idea that what NED could get from me has come to a stop or an end. Not so, I am probably more effective when I am away from NED, and able to do more in other ways. So, let's see what I can do this time around. It's all in the mindset. Never feel handicapped by distance or whatever. Just do whatever you can, and leave the rest to the Almighty.

3 comments:

FM said...

Yeah Sir, distance shouldnt let you stop the work you are willing to do.

M Shoaib Sheikh said...

Distance-learning and teaching process should be carried on...:)

Sarfaraz Ahmed Soomro said...

:) looking forward and optimistic