Sunday, October 02, 2005

New pair of shoes for the wife

Anyone who knows anything about women would know that it doesnt matter what shoes you're wearing, but you must ensure that she's wearing good ones. That rule is modified slightly if you're married to her, because, then, whatever you're wearing is her problem. People look at you and either appreciate the handiwork of your wife, or pitty you for having married a "you know what."
So, I discovered last night that the rear right shoe (tyre) of my wife (car) was deflating. I took it to the mechanic who fixed it and made that remark about worn out shoes that I've been hearing and ignoring for so long. But last night, I decided, oh OK, OK, already! She's been very nice to me and has given great service. At least she deserves two pairs of nice shoes. So, tonight I went and got her two pairs of radial tubeless shoes. I can tell she likes them very much, by the way she's hugging me and the road.
Talking of wives, 2 Fast 2 Furious was on HBO today. I liked the stupid motor stunts and the cars were fun. How that car spitted fumes from near its front wheels was nice. I wanna do that some day, but with a different car. But that's wishful thinking based on the inflation and the way oil prices have already gone absolutely absurd and continuing the northward climb.
But one thing I noted with a smile was how much they were showing the drivers changing gears continuously. That was fake, only for creating a drammatic adrenaline feeling in the beholder. It was unreal given the situations on the road. And it made it seem as if there were 12 gears in the cars. I dont think so.
So, if you have a wife, or a girlfriend, be nice to her. Keep checking her oil and radiator water. And dont miss that brake fluid unless you wanna bump into some thelay wala, like the motor biker keep running into your rear bumper multiple times every day. Geez, why dont they get their brakes fixed? The only thing working on these motorbikes is the horn.

6 comments:

Yahya said...

Whenver you come to Karachi, try to be at Defence College For Women near around 3am on Weekend. And you will get to see 2Fast2Furious (Local Version) :)

The place was shifted, because of the bumps on the road of sea-view after few major accidents there.

One more thing, dont forget to remain in your car :D as often Police raids happen there.

Muhammad Saqib Ilyas said...

Well, I can see much more down here than I could in Karachi. I do believe that sort of stuff should be best left to the movies only.

Sarfaraz Ahmed Soomro said...

i would never post something about my wife here ... huh :D

Sarfaraz Ahmed Soomro said...

btw this is funny->"i took my wife to a mechanic" :D

M Shoaib Sheikh said...

But surfooo sain it would be definitely a funny stuff when your wife will take you to mechanic :P

Adnan Farooq Hashmi said...

Well, you know, there is only one thing women want more then sex, i.e. MORE shoes!