Saturday, October 22, 2005

Project functional specifications and STP

I have uploaded the functional specifications document for online ariline reservation system project for my Software Engineering course. I have also uploaded the simulation code for Spanning Tree Protocol. The STP file contains the simulator object file, alongwith the Visual Studio 6.0 project and workspace files. It is ready to compile and run. The assignment handout which contains the description of the topology and scenario files as well as a brief of the spanning tree protocol are also included. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Hammad said...

I liked the FS saqib sahib. keep up the gr8 work!

Muhammad Saqib Ilyas said...

Hey, if you like it, I must be doing it right. I'm happy to hear that.

Adnan Farooq Hashmi said...

GO Saqu bhai GO!