Wednesday, October 05, 2005

WARNING: This entry for adult males only

Dont sneak in here if you're not a responsible adult male. I've done my part by warning you, so dont call me obscene or anything.
I've been blogging about my wife here. For those of you who think there's not much to the similarity between a car and a wife, I have this golden saying from a friend of mine. Give your wife or your car to someone else, and you will get both of them back in similar condition. I know this sounds obscene, but there is a very important lesson in it for those who ponder.

3 comments:

M Shoaib Sheikh said...

Yeah very true.....My two married friends have told this to me earlier on...:)

Sarfaraz Ahmed Soomro said...

i have experienced half of the fact :)

Muhammad Saqib Ilyas said...

Shoaib, when you say your two married friends told you that, I hope you dont mean they tell it from experience, because as Sarfaraz is saying it from half experience, your married friends are prone to (khuda na khasta) having had full.